Our therapists are compassionate and non-judgemental. We understand the difficulty related to having an addiction, and can support you with practical, motivation-based counselling. Hypnotherapy by a qualified and experienced psychologist can be a valuable tool in overcoming addiction.
Addiction counselling can help you to gain insight into the “whys and hows” of your behaviour; build a plan for long lasting behaviour change; and gain the motivation you need. You will be encouraged to build on your “self-compassion” relating to your habitual behaviour.
Addiction Counselling covers a broad range of behaviours, including:
- Illicit drugs;
- Prescription drugs;
- Cigarette Smoking;
- Eating behaviours;
Our Hypnotherapists Can Assist You With A Program That Targets Motivation
Each program is individually tailored and designed to help you learn how to:
- explore your issues around addiction;
- understand why you feel the way you do;
- identify behaviours and personal beliefs that are complicating your life;
- improve the relationships in your life;
- gain perspective on family dynamics;
- cope better with depression, anxiety or distress.
Have you wondered if you – or somebody you love – has an addiction?
Some Addictive Behaviour Warning Signs
- Loss of time from work and home life due to the addiction;
- Hiding, denying and defending the addictive behaviour;
- Increased stress at work and home due to the addiction;
- Increased days absent from work;
- A strong urge to use the substance;
- Consuming the substance for longer periods than planned;
- Consuming the substance to escape worry or problems;
- Consuming to celebrate and looking for celebrations to consume;
- Consuming to manage emotional, mental and physical pain;
- Consuming for boredom, problem-solving and decision making;
- Depression and anxiety;
- Domestic violence, bullying behaviours, anger and unhappiness;
- Loss of motivation, goals and direction;
- Loss of productivity at work, in home life and with relationships.
SO DON’T BE AFRAID – we understand – IT IS TIME!
If you want to change your life for the better …
Take the first step in beating your addiction by making an appointment with one of our hypnotherapists by calling 1800 877 924.